This special class, designed to be taken concurrently with Tribal Belly Dance Fundamentals (formerly Tribal Level 1), is by invitation only.
Transition to Intermediate Tribal Belly Dance will prepare qualified students for the transition to Intermediate Level Tribal Belly Dance Class (formerly Tribal Level 2-3), and will include the following topics:
- Drilling fundamental tribal moves
- Intensive practice of lead/follow and leader transitions
- Zilling during the duration of the class
- Reinforcement of proper tribal posture and formations
While enrollment in the special class series does not guarantee admission into Intermediate Level Tribal Belly Dance. it is our goal that students who take this class will be ready to move up to the next level of Tribal Belly Dance classes next session.
If you are interested in attending this class, please email Nandana at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify to be invited to attend.
This class session begins on October 8 based on preregistration of a minimum of 3 students. Drop ins welcome by instructor approval only at $10 per class.
Registration forms will be provided to invited students.
- Normal preregistration price (valid until October 7): $30/6 week session
- Regular price (valid after October 7): $36/6 week session